Friday, October 8, 2010

LAUGHTER - It's good for the soul!

REMEMBER! A belly laugh a day will keep the doctors away (except those in white coats hehehe)

So I am sure you have figured out by now that I think laughter is VERY important. So occasionally, I will just post something here that will get you laughing!!

This one cracks me up...I doubt it's true but DAMN is it FUNNY!! And the scary part is, I can TOTALLY see my husband doing some of these things LOL

In fact, I made the mistake of reading it to him at one point, and immediately saw the light bulb over his head (hmmm I could do that...oh I could definitely do that..) LOL Needless to say, I don't take him shopping if I don't have to ;-)

For your reading pleasure....The Target Incidents
Enjoy!!

This is why women should not take men shopping against their will.
 
 After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany
 her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like
 most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to
 get in and get out.
 
 Equally unfortunately, my wife
 is like most women - - she loved to browse.
 
 Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter
 from the local Target.
 
 Dear Mrs. Samsel,
 
 Over the past six months, your husband has been
 
 causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot
 
 tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban
 
 both of you from the store. Our complaints against
 
 Mr.Samsel are listed below and are documented by our
 
 video surveillance cameras.
 
 
 1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them
 in people's carts when they weren't looking.
 
 2 . July 2 : Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares
 to go off at 5-minute intervals.
 
 3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor
 leading to the women's restroom. (EWWWW LOL)
 
 4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in
 an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it
 right away.'
 
 5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to
 put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
 
 6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to
 a carpeted area.
 
 7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping
 department and told other shoppers he'd invite them
 in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the
 bedding department.
 
 8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help
 him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you
 people just leave me alone?'
 
 9. September 4: Looked right into the security
 camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his
 nose.
 
 10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting
 department, he asked the clerk where the
 antidepressants were.
 
11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously
 while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible'
 theme.
 
 12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced
 his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of
 funnels.
 
 13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when
 people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
(ok now THIS is funny LOL)
 
 14. October 21: When an announcement came over the
 loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and
 screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
 
 And last, but not least.
 
 15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the
 door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey!
 There's no toilet paper in here."
 
 
 
 Regards,
 
 Tom Richards
 
Target Manager

1 comment: